Lakka 2.1 RC2 published
Lakka 2.1 RC2 is now available.
You can download the builds from http://le.builds.lakka.tv
Please remember that this is a release candidate meant for testers.
- WeTek Core build fixed, OverlayFS was missing
- LibreELEC stable branch merged
- Linux updated to 4.9.29 for PC and RPi
- Real time kernel for PC and RPi, should reduce input lag
- Performance governor for PC and RPi, should stabilize framerate
- Many core updates
- Database update
- Shaders update
- Kernel update for a20 and Bananapi
- Netcat packaged, useful to use network commands in RetroArch
- Sixpair packaged
- Code cleaning
Installing or upgrading
You can upgrade from Lakka 2.0 or 2.1 by dropping the img.gz into the Update folder and rebooting.
Thank you all!