Lakka 2.0 RC5 is out
Lakka 2.0 RC5 is ready to test. The changes are mainly bug fixes and emulator updates.
- EasyRPG, a new core, runs RPG Maker 2000/2003 games
- Libretro database updated
- Nestopia updated
- Tyrquake updated
- UAE4ARM packaged and enabled on all ARM images except RPi1 and Gamegirl
- PUAE updated and now working
- PCSX Rearmed updated
- Snes9x updated
- Vice updated, better option defaults, embedded data pack
- Joypad profiles updated
- Parallel-n64 updated
- FCEUMM updated
- bSNES packaged for the PC images
- bSNES Mercury updated
- Beetle PSX updated
- Beetle Saturn updated
- Dinothawr updated
- Mr.BOOM updated
- Hatari updated
- Beetle PCE updated
- LibreELEC 8.0 stability fixes merged (Linux 4.9.20 for PC and RPi)
- lakka-update script fixed
- Resolution fix for WeTeK Play
- Fix for NVidia Shield Controller
- Fix for Gen Game S3 Controller
- Fix for XBox One S Pad on PC and RPi
- Korean language support in RetroArch
- mGBA updated
- Lynx updated
- Snes9x2002 updated
- Snes9x2005 updated
Installing or upgrading
You can find the latest OS images here: https://le.builds.lakka.tv/.
Users of Lakka 2.0 RC1, RC2, RC3, or RC4 can upgrade directly from the graphical interface.
Users of the stable release of December 2016 will have to reinstall from scratch. Advanced users can also attempt a manual upgrade by placing the TAR in the Update folder.
Please remember that even though we are close to a stable release, these builds are still a Release Candidate designed for testers.
Thank you all for using Lakka!